Tuesday 17 December 2013

Dividing Roles

Morrighan and I have created a list of jobs which are required for the production of our opening sequence. We have divided these roles between us, considering our strengths, and looking to build on our weaknesses. Morrighan has the role of composer due to her musical background, and I have the role of stylist due to my interest in this area. We also considered our A level subjects when allocating the roles so that we could transfer those skills into our media studies work. I am writing the script as I take English literature, and Morrighan is setting up the lighting as she takes photography. To learn new skills during this project, I am a co-cinematographer, as this is something I have not done before, but is an important skill for this subject. Morrighan and I will both be directors and team leaders, as we will be inputting equally into this production, and therefore feel this role should be shared.

Courtney's jobs Morrighan's jobs Others' jobs
Audio editor Acting Acting
Camera operator Audio editor Composer
Casting Camera operator Focus team
Cinematographer Casting
Director Cinematographer
Detailed mise en scene Composer
Editor Director
Foley artist Executive editor
Location manager Foley artist
Make-up artist General mise en scene
Note maker Lighting operator
Planning and production blogger Note maker
Props Photoshop artist
Storyboarding Planning and production blogger
Set arrangement Props
Scripting Production logo design
Stylist Storyboarding
Writer Set arrangement
Writer


No comments:

Post a Comment