Tuesday 26 November 2013

Continuity Task Planning

During a free period which I shared with Morrighan, we began planning the script and shots to be used for our continuity task.We had separate roles within this planning session so that we used our time efficiently, but checked the plans with each other throughout their composition, offering any help with necessary changes and making additional points. We decided to write these plans after we had created our storyboard, as the storyboard gave us an idea of the types of shots we could use. Capturing these images in our location allowed us to walk through an improvised script, which helped me to structure this script plan. The improvised script also helped me to understand the length of takes in each scene, so I had an idea of how much dialogue and how many stage directions will fit in the takes.

My script planning

Morrighan's shot planning

No comments:

Post a Comment