Saturday 28 September 2013

Sweded Film Planning

After researching other sweded films over the summer holidays, I have decided to swede the historical-musical film, Les Miserables. I am very familiar with this film as it is one of my favourites, and I own the film on DVD, therefore will be able to refer it throughout planning. I have created a storyboard (which I have also made into an animatic) to plan each shot of my film. After creating my animatic, I found that my sweded film will be approximately 2:24 minutes long. I do not plan on using many editing effects and transitions, as I want my sweded film to be as simple and man-made as possible. I have thought about recording music to overlay the footage, however it would be difficult to condense all of the songs into such short scenes, therefore I will just be using diegetic dialogue.

My storyboard with corresponding original film clips


No comments:

Post a Comment